WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Transit Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Intercity Rail Operators
- Light Rail Operators
- Streetcar Operators
- Commuter Rail Operators
- Heavy Rail Operators
- Monorail Operators
- Freight Rail Operators
- Passenger Rail Associations
- Federal & State Transport Departments
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Director/Heads of:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance & Planning
- Engineering and Fleet Vehicles
- Rail Maintenance
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- Data Analytics
- Fleet Maintenance/Management
- Rolling Stock Condition Monitoring
- Rail Systems
- Rolling Stock Reliability
- Network Operations
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Wayside diagnostics
- Rolling Stock Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Controls, Electro-Mechanical Equipment and Drives
- Overhaul, Maintenance, Repair & Refurbishment
- Wireless Networks
- Rail Equipment - Suspension, Wheels,Avis
- Infrastructure Engineering & Maintenance
- Engineering, Test & testing Equipment
- IIoT, Cloud & Big Data Analytics
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Asset Management Services
Access to and use of this site (www.passenger-rolling-stock-maintenance.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Register For 1, 2 Or 3 Days
Day 1 - Digitization of Maintenance, Procurement And The Obsolescence Challenge, Including:
- Optimizing Your Systems And Processes In A Doing More With Less Operating Environment
- Inhouse vs Outsource - Exploring The Opportunities To Outsource Your Maintenance Engineering Function And The Cost And Operational Benefits You Can Achieve
- Understanding The Solutions Available to Overcome The Challenge Of Obsolescence And Lack Of Supply Of Replacement Components
- Justifying Budgets To Implement Affordable Digitization & New Technology Initiatives That Prioritize Maintenance Cost Reduction Benefits To Improve Fleet Reliability
- Exploring The New IoT Technologies That Can Generate Actionable Intelligence To Enhance Your Current Approaches To Maintenance
- Evaluating The Cost Effective Onboard And Wayside Monitoring Solutions Available That Wont Break The Bank In A Budget Constrained Operating Environment
Day 2 - Workforce, Big Data & Next Gen Technologies, Including:
- Attracting Talent & Transforming Your Workforce To Engage With The Opportunities Of Digitization
- Understanding Training Approaches To Ensure Your Workforce Is Efficient and Knowledgeable Across Multiple Hardware And Software Systems
- How Do you Analyze The Large Amounts Of Big Data That Is Being Generated To Prioritize Actions And Effectively Maintain Your Fleet?
- Understanding The Analytical And Engineering Skills That Your Current And Future Workforce Will Need To Possess To Operate Effectively In The New Data Rich Maintenance Environment
- Exploring The Next Generation Technologies & Software Solutions That Are Set To Transform Your Strategic Maintenance Approach
- Examining The Transformation Of Maintenance Centres With Industry 4.0 Technologies
Day 3 - Interactive Workshop Sessions:
- Workshop A: Practical Examples Of The Strategies That You Can Put In Place To Ensure The Continuous Supply Of Component Parts And Overcome The Obsolescence Challenges You Face
- Workshop B: Big Data: How Can You Effectively Utilize Big Data To Enable Condition Based Monitoring and Extend The Recommended Life Of Your Fleet