WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Transit Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Intercity Rail Operators
- Light Rail Operators
- Streetcar Operators
- Commuter Rail Operators
- Heavy Rail Operators
- Monorail Operators
- Freight Rail Operators
- Passenger Rail Associations
- Federal & State Transport Departments
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Director/Heads of:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance & Planning
- Engineering and Fleet Vehicles
- Rail Maintenance
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- Data Analytics
- Fleet Maintenance/Management
- Rolling Stock Condition Monitoring
- Rail Systems
- Rolling Stock Reliability
- Network Operations
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Wayside diagnostics
- Rolling Stock Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Controls, Electro-Mechanical Equipment and Drives
- Overhaul, Maintenance, Repair & Refurbishment
- Wireless Networks
- Rail Equipment - Suspension, Wheels,Avis
- Infrastructure Engineering & Maintenance
- Engineering, Test & testing Equipment
- IIoT, Cloud & Big Data Analytics
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Asset Management Services
We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
Cookies and IP Addresses
When you visit this website, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer or device, the different types of cookie that may be used are detailed below.
1. Essential Cookies
These cookies are essential for the running of a website, without the use of these cookies parts of a website would not be able to function.
2. Analytical Performance Cookies
These types of cookies are used to monitor the performance of a website and how it is used. These cookies provide information that helps improve usability and also to identify any areas that may need maintenance.
We may also track IP addresses, this is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider and country location. It cannot provide personal information.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. The browser you use not only allows you to see the cookies that you have got but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all.
It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, and some even allow you to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, instead of selecting all companies.
In order to manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
If you access any part of this website that uses Adobe Flash Player, a small Flash Cookie may be used. The purpose of using these cookies is to store your flash player preferences and enhance your browsing experience.
Flash Cookies are stored on your computer in a similar way to standard cookies, except they are stored in a different location. Due to this, it is not possible to block or manage Flash Cookies directly from your browser.
In order to manage or delete Flash Cookies, please visit the Adobe website, which provides full information by clicking here.
Useful Information About Cookies
Further information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
- All About Cookies
- Your Online Choices
- Information Commissioners Office
- Direct Marketing Association
- Microsoft Cookies Guide
The Information We Collect
Our Website may use software features known as 'cookies', which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows: a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our products and services.
Disclosure of Information
We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
American Business Conferences complies with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by American Business Conferences approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and / or produce relevant services.
If you do not wish to receive this information from American Business Conferences or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information. If a third party acquires control or the business of American Business Conferences, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
Links to Other Sites
If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that websites own privacy statement. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
The American Business Conferences website validates as strict XHTML and the CSS validates as an interoperable Web page. W3C is the world wide web authority regarding standards and compliance for websites.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Register For 1, 2 Or 3 Days
Day 1 - Digitization of Maintenance, Procurement And The Obsolescence Challenge, Including:
- Optimizing Your Systems And Processes In A Doing More With Less Operating Environment
- Inhouse vs Outsource - Exploring The Opportunities To Outsource Your Maintenance Engineering Function And The Cost And Operational Benefits You Can Achieve
- Understanding The Solutions Available to Overcome The Challenge Of Obsolescence And Lack Of Supply Of Replacement Components
- Justifying Budgets To Implement Affordable Digitization & New Technology Initiatives That Prioritize Maintenance Cost Reduction Benefits To Improve Fleet Reliability
- Exploring The New IoT Technologies That Can Generate Actionable Intelligence To Enhance Your Current Approaches To Maintenance
- Evaluating The Cost Effective Onboard And Wayside Monitoring Solutions Available That Wont Break The Bank In A Budget Constrained Operating Environment
Day 2 - Workforce, Big Data & Next Gen Technologies, Including:
- Attracting Talent & Transforming Your Workforce To Engage With The Opportunities Of Digitization
- Understanding Training Approaches To Ensure Your Workforce Is Efficient and Knowledgeable Across Multiple Hardware And Software Systems
- How Do you Analyze The Large Amounts Of Big Data That Is Being Generated To Prioritize Actions And Effectively Maintain Your Fleet?
- Understanding The Analytical And Engineering Skills That Your Current And Future Workforce Will Need To Possess To Operate Effectively In The New Data Rich Maintenance Environment
- Exploring The Next Generation Technologies & Software Solutions That Are Set To Transform Your Strategic Maintenance Approach
- Examining The Transformation Of Maintenance Centres With Industry 4.0 Technologies
Day 3 - Interactive Workshop Sessions:
- Workshop A: Practical Examples Of The Strategies That You Can Put In Place To Ensure The Continuous Supply Of Component Parts And Overcome The Obsolescence Challenges You Face
- Workshop B: Big Data: How Can You Effectively Utilize Big Data To Enable Condition Based Monitoring and Extend The Recommended Life Of Your Fleet