WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Learn how to:
- Comparing And Contrasting Approaches To Long Term Vehicle Condition Based Maintenance
- Replacing Legacy Equipment With State Of The Art Equipment And Understanding The New Requirements To Maintain And Operate This
- Evolving A Workforce That Is Able To Maintain And Operate Rolling Stock As We Continue Through The Lifecycle And Have Newer Systems Installed And Acquired
- Creating A Solid Structured Maintenance Plan To Achieve The Timely Completion Of Maintenance
- Cost Analysis Of Different Predictive Maintenance Technologies And Establishing The Return On Investment Of Implementing These Technologies
American Business Conferences are proud to announce that the Rolling Stock Maintenance series is returning to the states, in Chicago, IL. This series has successfully been running for the European market over 7 years, and after two successful year's in Washington D.C., and last year in Chicago, the American Passenger Rolling Stock 2019 Summit promises to be bigger & better than ever. With a focus on passenger rail, this will be the only rail corporation-led congress to be entirely focused on preventative maintenance and asset management optimization.
The series has grown from strength to strength, hosting sell-out conferences on varied topics from Rolling Stock Maintenance to Passenger Information. You can learn about our 2018 events within the rail series below:
American Passenger Rolling Stock 2018
Our rail initiatives have welcomed a large number of attendees from across the US as well as internationally, including representatives from:
New York City Transit, Chicago Transit Authority, Federal Transit Administration, Go Transit Ontario, Southern California Regional Rail Authority, Utah Transit Authority
Dallas Area Rapid Transit, First Transit, Agence Metropolitaine de Transport, Charlotte Area Transit System, Metrolink, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Septa), Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Rocky Mountaineer British Columbial, Alstom, SNCF, Siemens AG, BNSF Railway, Government Accountability Office and many more.
See what great things have been said about this series below and also on the testimonials page.
"Very good conference. A unique opportunity to meet with head engineers and maintenance managers from variety of companies and projects and to really see the main trends on rolling stock maintenance."
"An excellent congress, and one which is very relevant to our companies position and development."
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
"Nice sized conference where I could really get to know and be able to speak to all participants."
Be sure not to miss out on American Passenger Rolling Stock Maintenance 2019. Book your place now.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Rail Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Rail Car Manufactorers
- Equipment Providers
- Technological Providers
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- State Of Good Repair
- Equipment Maintenance
- High Speed Rail
- Revenue Equipment
- Rail Car Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Equipment Suppliers
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Data Analytics
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- Analytic Software
- Asset Management Services