WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Transit Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Intercity Rail Operators
- Light Rail Operators
- Streetcar Operators
- Commuter Rail Operators
- Heavy Rail Operators
- Monorail Operators
- Freight Rail Operators
- Passenger Rail Associations
- Federal & State Transport Departments
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Director/Heads of:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance & Planning
- Engineering and Fleet Vehicles
- Rail Maintenance
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- Data Analytics
- Fleet Maintenance/Management
- Rolling Stock Condition Monitoring
- Rail Systems
- Rolling Stock Reliability
- Network Operations
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Wayside diagnostics
- Rolling Stock Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Controls, Electro-Mechanical Equipment and Drives
- Overhaul, Maintenance, Repair & Refurbishment
- Wireless Networks
- Rail Equipment - Suspension, Wheels,Avis
- Infrastructure Engineering & Maintenance
- Engineering, Test & testing Equipment
- IIoT, Cloud & Big Data Analytics
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Asset Management Services
American Business Conferences are proud to announce that North America Rolling Stock Maintenance will, for 2021 will still run as a virtual event.
This series has successfully been running for the European market over 8 years, and after four successful years in Washington and Chicago, the demand for the event goes on.
With a focus on passenger rail, North American Passenger Rolling Stock Maintenance 2021 Summit will be the only rail corporation-led congress to be entirely focused on preventative maintenance and asset management optimization.
The series has grown from strength to strength, hosting sell-out conferences on varied topics from Rolling Stock Maintenance to Passenger Information.
Our rail initiatives have welcomed a large number of attendees from across North America as well as internationally including representatives from:
New York City Transit, Chicago Transit Authority, Federal Transit Administration, Go Transit Ontario, Southern California Regional Rail Authority, Utah Transit Authority
Dallas Area Rapid Transit, First Transit, Agence Metropolitaine de Transport, Charlotte Area Transit System, Metrolink, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Septa), Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Rocky Mountaineer British Columbial, Alstom, SNCF, Siemens AG, BNSF Railway, Government Accountability Office and many more.
See what great things have been said about this series below and also on the testimonials page.
"Very good conference. A unique opportunity to meet with head engineers and maintenance managers from variety of companies and projects and to really see the main trends on rolling stock maintenance."
"An excellent congress, and one which is very relevant to our companies position and development."
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
"Nice sized conference where I could really get to know and be able to speak to all participants."
Be sure not to miss out on North America Passenger Rolling Stock Maintenance 2021. Book your place now.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Register For 1, 2 Or 3 Days
Day 1 - Digitization of Maintenance, Procurement And The Obsolescence Challenge, Including:
- Optimizing Your Systems And Processes In A Doing More With Less Operating Environment
- Inhouse vs Outsource - Exploring The Opportunities To Outsource Your Maintenance Engineering Function And The Cost And Operational Benefits You Can Achieve
- Understanding The Solutions Available to Overcome The Challenge Of Obsolescence And Lack Of Supply Of Replacement Components
- Justifying Budgets To Implement Affordable Digitization & New Technology Initiatives That Prioritize Maintenance Cost Reduction Benefits To Improve Fleet Reliability
- Exploring The New IoT Technologies That Can Generate Actionable Intelligence To Enhance Your Current Approaches To Maintenance
- Evaluating The Cost Effective Onboard And Wayside Monitoring Solutions Available That Wont Break The Bank In A Budget Constrained Operating Environment
Day 2 - Workforce, Big Data & Next Gen Technologies, Including:
- Attracting Talent & Transforming Your Workforce To Engage With The Opportunities Of Digitization
- Understanding Training Approaches To Ensure Your Workforce Is Efficient and Knowledgeable Across Multiple Hardware And Software Systems
- How Do you Analyze The Large Amounts Of Big Data That Is Being Generated To Prioritize Actions And Effectively Maintain Your Fleet?
- Understanding The Analytical And Engineering Skills That Your Current And Future Workforce Will Need To Possess To Operate Effectively In The New Data Rich Maintenance Environment
- Exploring The Next Generation Technologies & Software Solutions That Are Set To Transform Your Strategic Maintenance Approach
- Examining The Transformation Of Maintenance Centres With Industry 4.0 Technologies
Day 3 - Interactive Workshop Sessions:
- Workshop A: Practical Examples Of The Strategies That You Can Put In Place To Ensure The Continuous Supply Of Component Parts And Overcome The Obsolescence Challenges You Face
- Workshop B: Big Data: How Can You Effectively Utilize Big Data To Enable Condition Based Monitoring and Extend The Recommended Life Of Your Fleet