WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Learn how to:
- Comparing And Contrasting Approaches To Long Term Vehicle Condition Based Maintenance
- Replacing Legacy Equipment With State Of The Art Equipment And Understanding The New Requirements To Maintain And Operate This
- Evolving A Workforce That Is Able To Maintain And Operate Rolling Stock As We Continue Through The Lifecycle And Have Newer Systems Installed And Acquired
- Creating A Solid Structured Maintenance Plan To Achieve The Timely Completion Of Maintenance
- Cost Analysis Of Different Predictive Maintenance Technologies And Establishing The Return On Investment Of Implementing These Technologies
Trimble's rail solutions combine the latest in sensors and monitoring technologies with customized software and wireless communications to quickly and accurately capture the data needed to maintain and construct rail infrastructure or to manage rail transport assets. From the infrastructure planning, design, construction and maintenance phases to the operation, maintenance and repair of rail transport assets, the solutions streamline operations to keep rail projects on time and on budget.
Trimble's rail asset lifecycle management products manage the lifecycle of rail transport assets from operation through maintenance and repair. In 2014, Trimble acquired Nexala of Dublin, Ireland, providers of data aggregation and analytics tools for engineering and operations of rolling stock. In 2017, Trimble acquired Beena Vision of Atlanta, Georgia, a manufacturer of vision-based automatic wayside rail inspection systems.
The Trimble suite of solutions addresses everything from full fleet maintenance, real-time remote vehicle diagnostics, and component condition monitoring, through to in-service vehicle performance and driver performance management and timetable adherence.
Using this comprehensive portfolio of on-board and wayside condition monitoring solutions, rail companies can improve operational efficiencies, manage service levels and reduce costs, while ensuring that service is maintained to the highest level. Customers using Trimble solutions include South West Trains, Eurostar, SNCF, Irish Rail, the Go-Ahead group, Siemens, Arriva, Greater Anglia, BNSF and Aurizon among others.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Rail Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Rail Car Manufactorers
- Equipment Providers
- Technological Providers
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- State Of Good Repair
- Equipment Maintenance
- High Speed Rail
- Revenue Equipment
- Rail Car Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Equipment Suppliers
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Data Analytics
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- Analytic Software
- Asset Management Services