WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Learn how to:
- Comparing And Contrasting Approaches To Long Term Vehicle Condition Based Maintenance
- Replacing Legacy Equipment With State Of The Art Equipment And Understanding The New Requirements To Maintain And Operate This
- Evolving A Workforce That Is Able To Maintain And Operate Rolling Stock As We Continue Through The Lifecycle And Have Newer Systems Installed And Acquired
- Creating A Solid Structured Maintenance Plan To Achieve The Timely Completion Of Maintenance
- Cost Analysis Of Different Predictive Maintenance Technologies And Establishing The Return On Investment Of Implementing These Technologies
Deputy Director Modernization Knorr Rail Service
Knorr Brake Company
Richard began his career with the United States Navy, primarily based in the Middle East specializing in both Mine Warfare and Man Portable Air Defense operations through the late 1980's and Early 1990's.
Post the Military draw down of the early 1990's, Richard then entered the Automotive Industry, earning the Title of Senior Master Technician with Ford Motor Company, as well as certified to ASE Master with L1 level advanced certification. Piloting multiple new generation test equipment devices and further specializing during that time in NVH chassis as well as CNG alternate fuel powertrains with Ford.
Starting in 2001, Richard joined the Rail Industry working in Germany on the first modern S-Bahn vehicles used in Leipzig and Rostock Germany, as well as systems in Sacramento CA and Washington DC.
Joining Knorr in late 2002, where he Managed Knorr's Field Service Group in North America until 2015 he then transferred to overall Regional Manager for Knorr's Rail Services operations in the Northeast and Age Exploration/FRA Compliance for the US.
Outside of his usual duties of supporting Knorr's Rail Services operations in the Northeast, Richard's specialty is Age Exploration/COT&S, Interval Extension for Heavy commuter EMU/Push Pull running under FRA oversight. He has worked on projects as varied from Amtrak's Acela to the specialized DMU's in Austin and Denton County Texas throughout the US, Mexico and Canada and is very appreciative to share his first hand insights at this conference regarding Age Exploration that leads to increasing Maintenance Intervals, Lowering Maintenance Costs and increasing safety.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Rail Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Rail Car Manufactorers
- Equipment Providers
- Technological Providers
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- State Of Good Repair
- Equipment Maintenance
- High Speed Rail
- Revenue Equipment
- Rail Car Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Equipment Suppliers
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Data Analytics
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- Analytic Software
- Asset Management Services