WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Learn how to:
- Comparing And Contrasting Approaches To Long Term Vehicle Condition Based Maintenance
- Replacing Legacy Equipment With State Of The Art Equipment And Understanding The New Requirements To Maintain And Operate This
- Evolving A Workforce That Is Able To Maintain And Operate Rolling Stock As We Continue Through The Lifecycle And Have Newer Systems Installed And Acquired
- Creating A Solid Structured Maintenance Plan To Achieve The Timely Completion Of Maintenance
- Cost Analysis Of Different Predictive Maintenance Technologies And Establishing The Return On Investment Of Implementing These Technologies
Director, Reliability Centered Maintenance Planning
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
Frank began his career as a Fitter & Turner with the Australian Army and after 8 years in the trade, he went on to study an Aeronautical Engineering Degree at the Defense Academy.
For the next 6 years, he worked in Helicopter Maintenance and Engineering projects, completing a Masters in Reliability Engineering in the US before returning to complete another 2 years in a helicopter acquisition project.
Frank left the Military in 2013 and went to work for BHP Billiton as the Superintendent of Maintenance Analysis & Improvement (essentially directing the Reliability Engineering efforts).
He then moved to the US in 2014 and began working for WMATA as a Reliability Engineer in Bus Maintenance. In May 2016, he was promoted into the position of Director - Reliability Centered Maintenance Planning.
In this new role, Frank is trying to introduce Reliability Cantered Maintenance practices into the Transit Authority. This involves many things including:
a. Educating staff at all levels on what RCM is and how it affects the strategic outlook of maintenance;
b. Improving the maintenance documentation processes;
c. Improving data analysis processes;
d. Influencing the maintenance scope and intervals as the first action to improve reliability; and
e. Influencing the priorities for engineering based on a data driven approach to improve reliability.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Rail Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Rail Car Manufactorers
- Equipment Providers
- Technological Providers
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- State Of Good Repair
- Equipment Maintenance
- High Speed Rail
- Revenue Equipment
- Rail Car Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Equipment Suppliers
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Data Analytics
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- Analytic Software
- Asset Management Services