WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Transit Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Intercity Rail Operators
- Light Rail Operators
- Streetcar Operators
- Commuter Rail Operators
- Heavy Rail Operators
- Monorail Operators
- Freight Rail Operators
- Passenger Rail Associations
- Federal & State Transport Departments
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Director/Heads of:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance & Planning
- Engineering and Fleet Vehicles
- Rail Maintenance
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- Data Analytics
- Fleet Maintenance/Management
- Rolling Stock Condition Monitoring
- Rail Systems
- Rolling Stock Reliability
- Network Operations
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Wayside diagnostics
- Rolling Stock Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Controls, Electro-Mechanical Equipment and Drives
- Overhaul, Maintenance, Repair & Refurbishment
- Wireless Networks
- Rail Equipment - Suspension, Wheels,Avis
- Infrastructure Engineering & Maintenance
- Engineering, Test & testing Equipment
- IIoT, Cloud & Big Data Analytics
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Asset Management Services
How Does A Virtual Event Work?
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Register For 1, 2 Or 3 Days
Day 1 - Digitization of Maintenance, Procurement And The Obsolescence Challenge, Including:
- Optimizing Your Systems And Processes In A Doing More With Less Operating Environment
- Inhouse vs Outsource - Exploring The Opportunities To Outsource Your Maintenance Engineering Function And The Cost And Operational Benefits You Can Achieve
- Understanding The Solutions Available to Overcome The Challenge Of Obsolescence And Lack Of Supply Of Replacement Components
- Justifying Budgets To Implement Affordable Digitization & New Technology Initiatives That Prioritize Maintenance Cost Reduction Benefits To Improve Fleet Reliability
- Exploring The New IoT Technologies That Can Generate Actionable Intelligence To Enhance Your Current Approaches To Maintenance
- Evaluating The Cost Effective Onboard And Wayside Monitoring Solutions Available That Wont Break The Bank In A Budget Constrained Operating Environment
Day 2 - Workforce, Big Data & Next Gen Technologies, Including:
- Attracting Talent & Transforming Your Workforce To Engage With The Opportunities Of Digitization
- Understanding Training Approaches To Ensure Your Workforce Is Efficient and Knowledgeable Across Multiple Hardware And Software Systems
- How Do you Analyze The Large Amounts Of Big Data That Is Being Generated To Prioritize Actions And Effectively Maintain Your Fleet?
- Understanding The Analytical And Engineering Skills That Your Current And Future Workforce Will Need To Possess To Operate Effectively In The New Data Rich Maintenance Environment
- Exploring The Next Generation Technologies & Software Solutions That Are Set To Transform Your Strategic Maintenance Approach
- Examining The Transformation Of Maintenance Centres With Industry 4.0 Technologies
Day 3 - Interactive Workshop Sessions:
- Workshop A: Practical Examples Of The Strategies That You Can Put In Place To Ensure The Continuous Supply Of Component Parts And Overcome The Obsolescence Challenges You Face
- Workshop B: Big Data: How Can You Effectively Utilize Big Data To Enable Condition Based Monitoring and Extend The Recommended Life Of Your Fleet