WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decison Makers From
- Transit Agencies
- Metro Operators
- Intercity Rail Operators
- Light Rail Operators
- Streetcar Operators
- Commuter Rail Operators
- Heavy Rail Operators
- Monorail Operators
- Freight Rail Operators
- Passenger Rail Associations
- Federal & State Transport Departments
With The Following Job Titles
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Director/Heads of:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance & Planning
- Engineering and Fleet Vehicles
- Rail Maintenance
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- Data Analytics
- Fleet Maintenance/Management
- Rolling Stock Condition Monitoring
- Rail Systems
- Rolling Stock Reliability
- Network Operations
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Wayside diagnostics
- Rolling Stock Manufacturers
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Services
- Controls, Electro-Mechanical Equipment and Drives
- Overhaul, Maintenance, Repair & Refurbishment
- Wireless Networks
- Rail Equipment - Suspension, Wheels,Avis
- Infrastructure Engineering & Maintenance
- Engineering, Test & testing Equipment
- IIoT, Cloud & Big Data Analytics
- Motion And Fluid Control Technology
- CBM Technologies And Services
- Sub Contractors
- Fleet Management Services
- Manufacturers of Wheels, Axels, Gear Boxes, Traction Motors, Bearings
- Life-Cycle Extension Technologies
- Diagnostic Systems
- Automation Technology
- Maintenance Facility Design, Engineering and Construction Companies
- Asset Management Services
North America Passenger Rolling Stock Maintenance Summit 2021
How Do We Adapt To The Current Operating Environment Of
'Doing More With Less'
The key question currently being asked by rail maintenance leaders across the nation is how they can do smarter maintenance right now, by optimizing the technology and systems they already have and by better utilizing the resources they have on hand.
To help the industry make informed decisions around how they can do better maintenance, our upcoming Passenger Rolling Stock Maintenance North America Virtual Congress, taking place online from April 27- 29, 2021, will provide participants with access to 3 entire days of transit agency and rail operator case studies from around North America, as well as additional benchmarking opportunities from case studies being presented by the UK's Network Rail and other leading international rail operators, all of whom have faced the same challenges of lower ridership, and reduced revenues during Covid.
This year's Congress, taking place in a virtual setting, is not only talking about the overall benefits to fleet reliability and performance when transitioning from a reactive or time-based maintenance approach to a condition-based, predictive model. These have already been widely shared. Its looking in much closer detail at developing specific approaches for extending the life of equipment and assets - and how, practically, operators can optimize and automate all their systems and processes to be more lean; including both existing and new systems for braking systems, lighting systems, battery charger systems, batteries, and wheels.
Bringing Operators And Manufacturers Together To
Identify Solutions To The Challenge Of Improving
Maintenance Regimes With Digitalization, Affordably
In 2021, the entire rolling stock industry needs to get together to discuss the identification of actual solutions. More than ever; on both sides, operators and manufacturers (both of rail cars and equipment) have told us how important it is for them to share information about using existing equipment optimally, and, because condition-based maintenance can actually deliver significant cost savings, many operators have finally been forced to grab the nettle and invest, and need to understand more about the how's of integrating smart systems into maintenance procedures.
From obsolescence management; overcoming barriers to the adoption of new technology, strategies for implementing new technology, including funding pilots & trial programs, interoperability Issues and having to upgrade maintenance equipment for brand new rolling stock, this 2021 agenda has been extensively researched with the maintenance community from across North America to ensure it will bring the information needed and add value for the industry at this time.
Curated into a highly-focused program based on operators' recent projects and experiences, the agenda sessions will provide valuable insights for participants on the commercial, technical and practical issues relating to smart maintenance projects. If you need to establish the business case for new technology-based solutions that will optimize rail maintenance operations, generate long-term cost savings and reduce safety risks to both passengers and rail workers, then attending this virtual business conference will give you all the insights, information and connection opportunities that you need.
Previous participants of our virtual events have told us that the experience delivered by American Business Conferences is unlike any other virtual event they have attended. Our primary focus is on delivering exceptional content for senior decision-makers and leaders in rolling stock maintenance and creating a unique live conversation on the virtual platform that will both progress knowledge acquisition and knowledge creation and help inform business decision-making processes.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Register For 1, 2 Or 3 Days
Day 1 - Digitization of Maintenance, Procurement And The Obsolescence Challenge, Including:
- Optimizing Your Systems And Processes In A Doing More With Less Operating Environment
- Inhouse vs Outsource - Exploring The Opportunities To Outsource Your Maintenance Engineering Function And The Cost And Operational Benefits You Can Achieve
- Understanding The Solutions Available to Overcome The Challenge Of Obsolescence And Lack Of Supply Of Replacement Components
- Justifying Budgets To Implement Affordable Digitization & New Technology Initiatives That Prioritize Maintenance Cost Reduction Benefits To Improve Fleet Reliability
- Exploring The New IoT Technologies That Can Generate Actionable Intelligence To Enhance Your Current Approaches To Maintenance
- Evaluating The Cost Effective Onboard And Wayside Monitoring Solutions Available That Wont Break The Bank In A Budget Constrained Operating Environment
Day 2 - Workforce, Big Data & Next Gen Technologies, Including:
- Attracting Talent & Transforming Your Workforce To Engage With The Opportunities Of Digitization
- Understanding Training Approaches To Ensure Your Workforce Is Efficient and Knowledgeable Across Multiple Hardware And Software Systems
- How Do you Analyze The Large Amounts Of Big Data That Is Being Generated To Prioritize Actions And Effectively Maintain Your Fleet?
- Understanding The Analytical And Engineering Skills That Your Current And Future Workforce Will Need To Possess To Operate Effectively In The New Data Rich Maintenance Environment
- Exploring The Next Generation Technologies & Software Solutions That Are Set To Transform Your Strategic Maintenance Approach
- Examining The Transformation Of Maintenance Centres With Industry 4.0 Technologies
Day 3 - Interactive Workshop Sessions:
- Workshop A: Practical Examples Of The Strategies That You Can Put In Place To Ensure The Continuous Supply Of Component Parts And Overcome The Obsolescence Challenges You Face
- Workshop B: Big Data: How Can You Effectively Utilize Big Data To Enable Condition Based Monitoring and Extend The Recommended Life Of Your Fleet